2015 Bush Hog 3210 Pull
The heavy duty 3210 cuts a 10 foot 6 inch swath and is available as pull, lift, semi-mount and offset models. With a high blade tip speed, the 3210 gives a clean cut in heavy grass, weeds and small brush.
Bush Hog’s entire line of multi-spindle rotary cutters is designed for heavy crop clearing, pasture maintenance, and other big jobs that require a durable, reliable machine. With cutting widths from 8 to 15 feet, and a range of hitch types and mounting options, these machines are built to withstand extreme duty and provide superior performance and productivity with minimal maintenance for many, many years.
- 3210 Series comes in a Lift, Pull, Semi-Mount & Offset Model
- Rubber Element Cross Shafts
- Heavy Duty Cushioned Axles
- Two Round Blade Holders
- 10 Gauge Deck Construction
- 7 Gauge Strongbacks
- 1/4 Inch Sidebands
- Rubber Cushioned Axle Arms
- 5 Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Powder Coat Paint
- Cutting Width: 10 ft. 6 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 2 1/2 in. Diameter
- Dimensions (width x length): 11 ft. 1 in. x 9 ft. 10 in.
- Type Hitch: (self leveling)
- Cutting Height: 2 to 13 in.
- Deck Thickness: 10 gauge
- Side Bands: 1/4 x 10 in.
- Minimum Tractor HP: 50 PTO
- Driveline: ASAE Cat. 4 (1000 rpm)
- Cross Shaft: ASAE Cat. 5 Rubber Element
- Gearbox HP: (3) 210 Center and 205 Outboard
- Tractor PTO Speed: 540/1000 rpm
- Driveline Protection: 4 Plate PTO Slip Clutch
- Height Adjustment: Manual or Hydraulic
- Blade Holder (s): Round Pans
- Blades: 1/2 x 4 in. - Uplift
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,881 FPM/540 rpm; 17,400/1000 rpm
- Blade Overlap: 3 in.
- Tires: Laminated, Airplane
- Axles: Rubber Cushioned; Choice of Single or Dual Axle
- Deflectors: Rear Bands or Chains, Front and Rear
- Safety Tow Chain: Standard
- Approximate Weight: (Pull with Single Axle) 2741 lb.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty with a 5 year gearbox limited warranty
- Working Width
- 10 ft. 6 in.
- 11 ft. 1 in.
- 9 ft. 10 in.
- 2741 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50 hp PTO