2016 Kubota L3301 Gear-Drive 2WD
Season's End: Save $540.00 now until 2/28/2019
Watts Brothers Tractor & Implement
L3301 Gear-Drive 2WD
Low Hours Great Unit Hydraulic Remote
Dependable power, cleaner emissions and a bold new look define Kubota's new L3301– featuring a Tier 4 Final emissions 33 HP Kubota diesel engine, improved ergonomics and much more.
- L3301/L3901/L4701 Standard L - Series Features: More power, cleaner emissions and a bold new look position the new Standard L-series tractors at the top of their class.The Standard L-Series has not only improved performance but also feature a revamped design with smooth, rounded contours from front to rear that improve visibility so you can get the job done faster and with ease in the comfort of the New Standard L-Series Tractors.
- New Powerful, Clean Engines: Known for their reliability and power, Kubota diesel engines generate outstanding horsepower, yet are more fuel-efficient and cleaner burning thanks to the Common Rail System (CRS) with electronic controlled direct fuel injection. The engines with the latest EPA Tier 4 Final emission regulations.
- Gear Drive Transmission with Synchro-Shuttle (F and DT Models): You'll finish the big jobs easily with the mechanical Synchro-Shuttle Transmission featuring inline forward and reverse shifting for quick directional changes. The transmission offers 4 main-shift speeds and 2 range-shift speeds (Hi/Lo) for a total of 8 forward and 8 reverse speeds (8FX8R), enabling you to select the right speed for better productivity.
- HST Transmission (L3301HST & L3901HST): The HST transmission provides infinite speed control with the HST pedal that can be operated simply by pressing down on the pedal. The more the pedal is pressed, the faster the wheels go. An inline shifting pattern enables easy range shifting between low, medium and high. Cruise Control is optional on these models. When installed the cruise lever is conveniently located on the left side of the operator's seat for easy access.
- HST Transmission (L4701HST): Kubota's 44.5cc Feather-Step HST features a hydraulic servo system that increases pedal responsiveness, providing easy pedal shifting operation for smoother performance and improved control. The brake pedals have been relocated to the left side of the operator platform allowing more foot space on the L4701HST. Plus, it features a hand operated, step-less cruise control, which keeps your working speed constant. Cruise control is standard on the L4701HST.
- Bevel Gear Front Axle (4WD Model): A superior feature that delivers an extremely tight turning radius with full power transfer to the wheels at every steering angle.
- Live Continuous-Running PTO (L3301 & L3901 Models): The L3301/L3901 HST models and the L3901 gear-drive models include a live, continuous-running rear PTO for easier operation. The HST models also feature an over-running clutch on the PTO shaft to protect the transmission. Finally, a stationary PTO feature allows the use of various implements such as pumps.
- Hydraulic Independent PTO (L4701 Models): The L4701 models have this convenient feature that lets you operate the hydraulic independent PTO without using the clutch.
- Conveniently Located PTO Lever (L3301 & L3901 Models): The PTO lever is located to the right side of the operator's seat (L3301 & L3901 HST models), or to the right side of the foot platform center cover (L3301 & L3901 gear models). *L3301F Model Pictured
- Electric over Hydraulic PTO Switch (L4701 Models): Our PTO switch makes PTO operation easier than ever. The switch is conveniently located on the right side of the operator seat. Just a push and turn starts the PTO, and a single push stops it.
- 3-Point Hitch: The large capacity hydraulic pump and cylinder provide powerful lifting capacity, allowing you to use a wider range of implements. Telescoping Stabilizers are option on the L3301 & L3901 models and standard equipment on the L4701 models. *L4701 model pictured
- Choice of Tires: Tires designed for specific jobs allow the Standard L-Series tractors to perform even better. Select from Ag, Industrial, and Turf tire options.
- Large Capacity Fuel: Tank The L3301 and L3901 models feature an ample 11.1 gallon fuel tank. The L4701 models feature a 13.5 gallon fuel tank. Operate longer between fill ups with the large capacity fuel tank on the Standard L-Series.
- Cup Holder: This convenient holder securely fits a cup or a mug to keep operators hydrated on the job.
- Tool Box: A large tool box is located right behind the operator's seat for easy access. Models with the backhoe will have the tool box above the left fender, next to the operator's seat.
- New Dash Panel: The dash panel features large gauges and a digital LCD panel that provides vital information including engine error codes. Parking Brake and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) indicators have been added to the dash panel.
- New Seat: The adjustable suspension system offers a high level of comfort. The seat is contoured and ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue when working long days. A drain hole has been added to allow water to escape so it does not accumulate on the seat.
- Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS): For maximum protection, all models come with a foldable ROPS and a retractable seat belt as standard equipment.
- One Piece Hood: The Standard L-Series sleek slanted hood provides a great field of vision. The one piece hood can be fully opened with the assistance of a gas strut for easier access to the engine and other maintenance items.
- Type: Direct injection, vertical, water-cooled 4-cycle diesel
- Engine gross power* - HP (kW): 33.0 (24.6)
- Engine net power** - HP (kW): 31.4 (23.4)
- PTO power - HP (kW): 27.7 (20.7)
- No. of cylinders: 3
- Bore & stroke - in. (mm): 3.4 × 4.0 (87 × 102.4)
- Total displacement - cu. in. (cm3): 111.4 (1826)
- Rated speed - rpm: 2700
- Battery: 12V, RC: 110 min, CCA: 580 A
- Alternator: 12V, 40A
- Fuel tank capacity - US gal. ( ): 11.1 (42)
- Rear PTO type: Transmission driven with overrunning clutch
- PTO/Engine speed: 540/2430
- Lift control type: Position control
- Pump capacity (main) - gpm ( /min): 6.3 (23.9)
- Pump capacity (PS) - gpm ( /min): 3.8 (14.5)
- 3-point hitch: Category I
- Lift capacity at lift points - lbs. (kg): 1985 (900)
- Lift capacity 24 in. behind lift points - lbs. (kg): 1433 (650)
- System pressure - kgf/cm2 (MPa): 165 (16.2)
- Transmission: Gear shift with synchronized shuttle 8 forward and 8 reverse
- Steering: Integral type power steering
- Brake: Mechanical, wet disc type
- Clutch: Dry type single stage
- AG Standard (Front/Rear ): 5.00 - 15/ 11.2 - 24
- TURF Option (Front/Rear ): 23 × 8.50-12 13.6-16
- Indust. Option (Front/Rear ): N/A
- Overall length (w/o 3P) - in. (mm): 110.6 (2810)
- Overall width (min. tread) - in. (mm): 55.1 (1400)
- Overall height (w/Foldable ROPS) - in. (mm): 91.7 (2330)
- Wheelbase - in. (mm): 63.3 (1610)
- Min. ground clearance - in. (mm): 13.6 (345)
- Min. turning radius (w/brake, 4WD disengaged) feet (m): 7.9 (2.4)
- Weight (with ROPS) - lbs. (kg): 2557 (1160)
- 33 hp
- PTO HP
- 27.7 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2700 rpm
- 63.3 in. (1610 mm)
- 2557 lb. (1160 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.6 in. (345 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.1 gal. (42 L)
- Gear Shift
- Mechanical, Wet Disc Type