2019 Massey Ferguson TD1310 TR-Hydro
Call for Price
Speed Dry - The TD Series Tedders from Massey Ferguson
Beat the rain or just accelerate the whole hay drying cycle by spreading your crop with a professional-grade Massey Ferguson TD Series tedder. We offer 10 models with widths up to 41’ 8”
- Auto off: Cutout clutches protect U-joints and provide automatic power disconnection in the event the tedder is folded into the transport position accidently while running in the field. All tedders are equipped with a headland lift position to allow you to quickly and easily navigate headland turns and obstacles.
- Meeting needs: We offer a wide range of tedder configurations to meet the needs of various operations. Users can choose from Drawbar hitch, 3 point hitch, hydraulic vertical folding, horizontal folding and transport cart configurations.
- Coiled & ready: Our exclusive Super C coil tines have 6 full windings per tine to make them tough, elastic and durable - plus they're bottom-mounted for better deflection
- Big fields or small: Our 10 TD models range from 8’2" to 41’8" models designed to meet the needs of today’s larger haying operations.
- First responders: Close coupling between the rotor support wheels and the tines provides quick response to contours and optimal height adjustment
- Strength in numbers: A 1:2 transmission ratio gives you maximum performance at minimum PTO speeds
- Positively driven: All TD series tedders utilize hexagonal drive shafts with U-joint connections to transfer power through the machine. This design provides a smooth running, long lasting rugged design that minimizes down time and repair expense.
- Well framed: All TD Series tedders feature a rugged, square-tube frame with modular construction a for long service life
- Working width ft. (m): 41'8" (12.7)
- Transport width ft. (m): 9'2" (2.78)
- Length ft. (m): 26'6" (8)
- Weight lbs. (kg.): 2,877 (1,305)
- Transport: Hydraulic horizontal rear fold
- Rotors: 10
- Double tines per rotor: 6
- Wheels: 10
- Rotor tire size: 16-6:50 x 8
- Tractor attachment: Drawbar
- Minimum Engine Horsepower (kW): 61 (45)
- PTO speed RPM: 540 RPM
- Hydraulics: 1 SAV
- 26 ft. 6 in. (8 m)
- 9 ft. 2 in. (2.78 m)
- Working Width
- 41 ft. 8 in. (12.7 m)
- 2877 lb. (1305 kg)
- Number of Rotors
- Power Requirement
- 61 hp (45 kW)